POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : nice? : Re: nice? Server Time
1 Jul 2024 00:40:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: nice?
From: Steve Martin
Date: 5 Aug 2004 09:13:06
Message: <41123262$1@news.povray.org>
Rafal 'Raf256' Maj wrote:

> Athlon 2.6 GHz / 512 MB RAM. But only program slowing down was Blender
> after all..

Pardon me if this is irrelevant, but since you say Blender
is slowing down, it makes me wonder if the problem is
display-related. The entire user interface of Blender
is constructed from OpenGL-based components, and depends
heavily on hardware acceleration of OpenGL. If you're
running on a box that doesn't have hardware OpenGL,
then Blender will indeed creep.